We respect your legal right to information, correction and cancellation or restriction of the use of your personal data. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date.
• You have the right to know which personal data we store about you.
• Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
• If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct or complete it.
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
• You may also request us to delete your personal information or limit its use. This right is determined by applicable law.
Your information will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties. We retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the provision of the service you requested, for the settlement of the services and for the fulfillment of tax obligations and the settlement of disputes.
After completing all business, your data will be deleted.